I want to attend two terms but they will not be consecutive. Can I get a visa for both terms?

No, you need a different strategy. For us to process a visa for you, you must commit to two consecutive terms studying on the visa. So, if you are committing to two terms (and are able to pay for both terms in advance), then we will try to secure a visa for you.

The visa is only valid while you are attending KCP. For example, if you plan to attend Spring 2018 then take summer off and return in Fall 2018, we cannot help you. Instead, you would have to leave Japan and begin again in the fall with a new tourist visa.