What supporting documents for transfer credit can I order from KCP?

Supporting documents you may order are:

Certificate of Japanese Ability, which shows the student’s Japanese proficiency based on teachers’ evaluation;

Certificate of Completion, which shows the student’s term/s of enrollment and Japanese class level that was successfully completed; and

Certificate of Past Enrollment, shows the duration of the student’s enrollment in the school.

To order, use the document request form.

See also How do I order a KCP grade report or transcript?